Saturday, May 14, 2011

You know there are so many things on my mind that I don't even know where to begin.
Don't get me wrong,
I'm really contented and happy because life's been good to me,
and I'M GOING KOREA MID JULY!!
:D :D :D
But there's just so many things around me that I can't remain ambivalent to.

Tonight got me praying really really hard that Char would get into med school and Penny would get into NUS law school.
And I got really worried for my friends who hadn't gotten a place in uni or didn't get their course of choice.
And then I really wished that all my friends who are having relationship problems now would be better already.
And I hope that all my friends who are lost, would find themselves again.

Yet all these problems seems so untenable and negligible because it's not within my control.
And that Time the greatest healer would eventually solve all these.
I know right, I worry unneccessarily.
But I just find it really difficult in me to be happy when my friends aren't.

No comments: